Sunday, July 14, 2013

Week 15...Bump Alert!

I did not work out once this week.*
I slept until 12:35 one afternoon this week.
I spent more than the normally-allotted time outside in 100 degree weather this week--about 2 hours. I got a pedicure this week.
I wore nothing but dresses all week.

In the coming week...
I will work out 3 days.
I will wake up at a decent hour every morning, unless the baby absolutely insists.
I will keep my windows open as much as possible because we're supposed to have highs in the 70's!
I will give my husband a wonderful foot-rub.
I will continue to wear nothing but dresses because pants are overrated and none of my shorts fit me.

In baby news this week, he or she's ears are now capable of hearing so we are planning on reading to and saying lots of "I love you"s to the wee one. We have also officially decided on a boy name (in case it's a boy). I thought we would never agree, but it finally happened. We will probably wait to announce the names until we find out the sex. That way no one steals our names...just kidding!

Here are a few of the books I plan on reading to my baby in-utero.
This is Texan's favorite from his Aunt Shoe. We have it somewhere tucked away and we bought it for our nephew, Jack a couple years back.


This was one of my faves as a kid (but I'll probably say that about all of them).



And here I am at 15 weeks. On Friday when my parents got into town, my dad rubbed my belly and said, "You're looking pretty pregnant!" And my mom followed up with, "Look at the baby!" So, yeah. Bump alert!

*Does cleaning the whole house including mopping all floors count as a workout?
*This is my goal for the rest of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment