Monday, September 7, 2015

18 Weeks

Scarlett and I got home from Florida on Wednesday, and stayed at my parents for the night due to the long day of travel. We were way too tired to drive home, and one of us had dried vomit on herself from throwing up on the way to the airport. (hint: not me)

I haven't felt any movement yet, but Texan does a lot of checking. This morning he had his hand on my belly and I hiccupped. He got so excited, I felt bad telling him that it was not the baby. We have only 18 short days until the big ultrasound to find out the gender and see all of baby's vital organs and spine. I'm excited to finally decorate the nursery and get picking out new and/or washing Scarlett's old clothes. Right now the new baby's room is still my guest room/ironing room.

Heartburn and congestion are my only complaints right now. I am craving chocolate milk and cucumbers again, as with Scarlett. I am really looking forward to Autumn weather, which should be upon us shortly. Today I bought some patio décor on sale thanks to the change in season. Texan has the day off for Labor day, so he went golfing this morning and is now taking Scarlett out back to swing on her newly-mulched play area which he finished while we were in Florida. It's adorable and well-shaded by our big oak tree.

Here's my 18-week picture:
I can't believe my pregnancy is half over! Slow down!

No comments:

Post a Comment